Ugh, I cannot believe I gave into the yummy, sugar cream puff maddness. I already ate a giant pita pit and then I had to go and indulge upon my sweet tooth. It was just $1.00 and looked oh so yummy. Even worse, it had chocolate cream inside, soo tasty, yet so evil. I'm so frusterated w/ my self, i keep a food journal, I'm taking nutrition class, and working out as much as i can, yet I do this to myself and set myself back from my goals. I'm so mad at me! Why can't I just say no to tasty delights! I wanna lose weight soo bad and it's honestly something that I've been battling w/ for so long, I'm just angery that I let myself get this big and even angerier that i'm not hauling ass to get rid of all this extra weight. I'm so weak, i wish i could be sent to boot camp and just have someone kick my ass for a month to get myself in gear. It's so frusterating to feel burdened by your own body, or feel like I can't wear the things I wanna wear, or not like to go shopping cuz I feel it would be a waste of time, since nothing would look good on me anyway. I'm tired of feeling so fat and ugly and yet I eat the cream puff... i seriously need to stop and get it together. A couple of weeks being strict on myself isn't good enough. I need to get off the fatty, cream puff wagon! ugh~
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment