Ok, so this weight loss thing is not happening as well as I want it to. I think I lost a few lbs, but not nearly as much as I hoped I would lose by now. My birthday is quickly approaching, and my diet has kinda gone to the shit hole. I also have not been able to hit the gym as much as I would like. I'm graduating soon, I won't even be able to have the luxory of my great gym at school and I've not been using it. A lot of has been due to school. My campaigns class is getting hectic, group members wanna meet all the time now, and exams are using up most of my time. However, that doesn't excuse me from my bad eating habits...the other day i bought myself a box of cookies! Cookies!!!? what the crap!!!? why would I do that? It's like sabatoge. Ugh...I dunno why I do this to myself, sometimes I just feel like I'll never get to the weight I want so might as well eat what I want! But, I know I'm not healthy right now and I'm not happy...I feel like my life is so limited by my weight right now and I don't want to do things that I would normally want to do if I was smaller. I don't want to go on vacation, I don't want to go shopping, I don't want to do anything, but eat, and feel like an ass afterwards...I really need to get into gear, this is not making my life better. I feel like i'm suffocating myself to death w/ my fat...I really need stop this, only I can do it, I really need to do this for myself, I'm worth it! I need to believe that to become the size I want and need to be.
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment